Enjoy your stay in our loft, in the heart of Athens, a stone’s throw away from all the major attractions. Next to Omonoia Square, one of the most iconic squares of Athens, it provides you with numerous options to move all around Athens and feel its downtown vibes. The metro and the bus stations are around the corner. The ideal place to explore the city, while it offers you the opportunity to relax in it’s spacious chilling balcony. Suitable for couples, lone adventurers, business travelers.
Located on the 7th floor, our design loft measures 96m². Due to the open-planned design, entering the living room grants you access to the bedroom, the kitchen and the balcony. In the master bedroom you will find a double bed and an entrance for the shared bathroom (there is also another entrance through the living area). The large balcony with it’s distinctive urban view towards the Athens’ center and the beautiful “Hands” graffiti, is the perfect place to enjoy your morning coffee and relax in the afternoon, after a long day exploring Athens.
• Balcony & outdoor furniture
• Dining table for 4 people
• Double bed
• Air conditioner
• Washing machine
• Espresso coffee machine
• Hair dryer
• Iron & Board
• Fire extinguisher
• First aid kit
* Fresh sheets and towels are provided. The loft is cleaned before each visit.
* The kitchen is fully equipped with all the basic amenities for preparing a breakfast and a normal meal.
• You will have the privacy of the entire loft.
• Main access through Menandrou street.
• The house is inaccessible for people with disabilities and wheelchair users.
Interaction with Guests:
Once a booking is made we will contact you with a confirmation email containing important information such as directions and check in instructions.
A member of our team will always be there to welcome you at the apartment when you arrive.
WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAY!
Located in the center of Athens, next to Omonoia square (5 minutes walking distance), you have the option to experience the Athens’ downtown instantly.
• From Omonoia Square starts Patission. A busy street with interesting buildings, amongst which are the Neoclassical mansions of the Polytechnic School and the National Archaeological Museum, which ranks among the leading museums in the world and hosts rare art treasures from the Neolithic era up to the Roman period.
• Exarchia area, a charming and very lively neighborhood, traditional a meeting point and home to many students and artists. From Exarcheia, crossing the Neapoli neighborhood, you can climb the verdant Lycavittos Hill. From its top you have a view of the entire city, all the way to the sea.
• Strefi Hill, despite its small extent it constitutes a green oasis in the centre of the city. Here you can find sport facilities and a summer stone theatre, while from the top you have panoramic view of the city.
• Kolonaki neighborhood, which is considered to be the most “aristocratic” area of the centre of Athens, you will find many shops selling expensive brands and high couture, modern restaurants, bars and cafés, while it is worthwhile to take a stroll through the central streets with their art déco, art nouveau and interbellum buildings.
• Acropolis of Athens (1,40km)
• Acropolis Museum, at Acropolis station (2,00km)
• Thisseio, Plaka & Anafiotika areas under Acropolis
• Syntagma square & Parliament (1,60km)
• Akadimia / Academy of Athens (1,20km)
• National Archaeological Museum, which ranks among the leading museums in the world and hosts rare art treasures from the Neolithic era up to the Roman period (1,10km)
• Filopappou Hill (2,60km)
• The Temple of Olympian Zeus / Columns of the Olympian Zeus (2,00km)
• Kallimarmaro / Panathenaic Stadium (2,60km)
• The National Park on Irodou Attikou street is a cool oasis in summer and visitors always enjoy the change of the guard at the Presidential Mansion right opposite (2,30km)
• Lycabbetus Hill: From its top you have a view of the entire city, all the way to the sea. (2,70km)
• The renowned Benaki Museum, with its outstanding collections (2,00km)
• The Museum of Cycladic Art dedicated to the ancient cultures of the Aegean and Cyprus focusing on Cycladic Art (2,20km)
• The Byzantine Museum with religious artifacts of the Byzantine and later periods from all over Greece (2,30km)
• National Museum of Contemporary Art, EMST of Athens, at Fix station (2,90km)
* Walking time noted
• Super market “Sklavenitis”, Athinas 62 (5min / 400m)
• Super market “Deal”, Voulgari 17 (2min / 190m)
• Pharmacy “Mpakakos Georgios”, Agiou Konstantinou 3 (4min / 350m)
• Restaurant “The Seychelles”, Keramikou 49 (7min / 550m)
• Restaurant “Karamanlidika”, Sokratous 1 (4min / 290m)
• Bar “Cantina Social”, Leokoriou 6 (9min / 750m)
• Bar “6 d.o.g.s.”, Avramioti 6-8 (10min / 850m)
• From Athens International Airport ''El. Venizelos'' take the Blue Metro line M3 and disembark at “Syntagma” Metro station. From there, embark on the Red Metro line M2 towards “Anthoupoli” and disembark after two stations at “Omonoia”. The apartment is within 5 min walking distance from there.
• Being next to “Omonoia” Metro station you have access to the Red Metro Line M2 and the ISAP train line M1. You can also reach the Blue Line if you disembark at “Syntagma” Metro station (M2) or at “Monastiraki” ISAP station (M1). Through those three lines (M1, M2 & M3) you can travel to the Piraeus port and the northern and southern suburbs of Athens.
• The closest bus station is “Omonoia-Menandrou”, just around the corner. There the bus line “608” can transport you downtown.
Other Things to Note:
• We would also like to inform you that Home Rentality provides transfer services, 7 days a week. Pick-up transportation is available upon arrangement and the payment is done directly to the driver. Feel free to contact us for further details.
• Not suitable for children and infants
• No smoking
• No pets
• No parties or events
• Check-in time is 2PM - 10PM
You can cancel free of charge before making the first payment. Once the first payment has been made, no amount will be refunded.
If you choose Paypal or Bank Transfer as your payment method, you'll be required to cover the total amount at the time of booking. The cancellation conditions for credit card bookings will apply in such cases (see time frames). International bank transfers will not be accepted if they have not been made 4 working days prior to arrival at the apartment.
Not required - It is not required to leave a security deposit.
Any kind of pet
Cleaning included in the price