Avenue Michel-Ange, Bruxelles
Large 58 sq. mt. studio located on the 5th floor with elevator in the heart of the European District of Brussels.
This apartment is located inside Palazzo Michel-Ange, consisting of 32 units spread out over 5 floors that are managed exclusively by Halldis. The building, entirely renovated internally in 2018, overlooks 2 streets: Rue Michel-Ange, where the main entrance to the building is located, and Rue Franklin.
This studio consists of a large living room overlooking Rue Franklin, furnished with a sofa bed (180 cm x 200cm), flat-screen TV, and a double chest of drawers. The kitchen, located in the corner near the entrance, has 4 electric burners, extractor hood, dishwasher, refrigerator with freezer compartment, oven, microwave, toaster, coffee machine, electric kettle, cutlery and flatware for 4 guests, and a rectangular dining table with 4 chairs. The double bed (180 cm x 200 cm) is located in a second room adjacent to the living area with access to an anti-bathroom furnished with a large wardrobe and to the bathroom with sink, shower, and toilet.
The apartment has wi-fi internet connection.
In the apartment there is a complete set of cleaning supplies including a vacuum cleaner.
- All windows have double curtains - white and blackout;
- There is a laundry room at no extra cost for our clients located on the - 1 floor with washing machines and dryers. It can be accessed by both the elevator and stairs;
- The apartment, despite the presence of a lift, is not particularly suitable for those with motor disabilities (especially wheelchairs) since some areas are particularly tight;
- The presence of pets must be assessed and authorized by the Halldis staff;
- It is strictly forbidden to smoke both inside the building and inside the apartments;
- The ground floor of the Michel-Ange building, entirely for commercial use, is currently undergoing renovations. In Autumn 2018, a Carrefour supermarket and a café / lounge with a patio will be opened. It is therefore possible that, until the completion of the work, some noise can be heard inside the apartment. During this time, access to the apartments is through a temporary entrance without doorbells and mailboxes.
The building is located in the heart of the European district, a short walk from:
- Rue Franklin and Rue Archimede, where there are restaurants, bars, and traditional restaurants;
- 3 minutes from Place Schuman, where the main buildings of the European Commission and the European Council are located;
- 3 minutes from Square Ambiorix, an elegant and very popular area for joggers during their lunch break or in the evening, and Square Marie-Louise, with its beautiful pond;
- 5 minutes from the entrance to the Cinquantenaire Park, one of the city’s most beautiful green areas;
- 15 minutes from Place de Luxembourg, where the European Parliament is located;
- 15 minutes from Place Jourdan with its brasseries, traditional restaurants, and the most famous “fritries” of Brussels.
SERVICES IN THE AREA:
The Michel-Ange building is located in both a business and residential area. On Rue Franklin there are restaurants, pizzerias, brasseries, pubs, shops, and a mini market. On Rue Archimede (2 minute walk) there are 2 pharmacies, banks, a fitness center (Basic Fit), restaurants, and pubs. From the large roundabout at Place Schuman (3 minute walk), there are several streets with supermarkets, other fitness centers, and traditional restaurants.
In front of the building, on the Rue Franklin side, there is the “Michel-Ange” stop with bus 21’s terminus Brussels-Zaventem Airport (Brussels International) and bus 63 with terminus at the Gare Centrale.
On Rue Archimede, just a 3 minute walk away, you can find the following bus stops:
- 12 Terminus Brussels-Zaventem Airport (Brussels International)
- 21 Terminus Brussels-Zaventem Airport (Brussels International)
- 60 Terminus Uccle
- 79 Terminus Krainem
In Place Schuman, just a 3 minute walk from the Michel-Ange building, there is the entrance to the “Schuman” metro station with lines 1 and 5 towards the city center (stops Gare Centrale - De Brouckere - Sainte Catherine).
In the area, including on Avenue Michel-Ange, you can park for free using the parking disk changing the time every 2 hours. For example, if you park from 3 pm to 7 pm, you need to update your parking disc at 5 pm for another two hours. From 6 am to 9 am from Monday to Friday, Saturday, and Sunday all day there is no need to use the time disc. There are no traffic restrictions throughout the area. Avenue Michel-Ange is a street where generally only residents live.
Actividades cercanas: Museums, Restaurants, Shopping, Concert halls
You can cancel free of charge before making the first payment. Once the first payment has been made, no amount will be refunded.
If you choose Paypal or Bank Transfer as your payment method, you'll be required to cover the total amount at the time of booking. The cancellation conditions for credit card bookings will apply in such cases (see time frames). International bank transfers will not be accepted if they have not been made 4 working days prior to arrival at the apartment.
USD 340.10 - On arrival you will be required to leave a fully refundable security deposit - cash
Any kind of pet
|Tourist tax||US$ 4.53||(Per person and night)|
Bed linen included in the price
Towels included in the price
Cleaning included in the price