Klauzál utca, Budapest
All bedrooms are separated. 2 bedrooms have king beds and the 3rd one has a pull out sofa bed. 2 bathrooms one with bath tub, toilette, the other one with shower and toilette. Big kitchen with everything you need, large dining table to gather around. We are family and child friendly so we offer a lot of kinds of baby stuff that make your holiday more comfortable
- Fresh linens and towels are provided
- Child cot with linens, high chair, step up, potty, toilet seat, baby tub, toys etc
- Free wifi and cable tv with international channels
- air condition+ fans
- dishwasher with tablettes
-washing machine with washing powder
- tumble drier
- hairdryer, iron, microwave, fridge, coffee maker, toaster, all cooking facilities
- supermarket nearby, many restaurants, ruin bars, cafes, banks, exchange office around
- free coffee and tea
- metro 2 line (Astoria or Blaha station) is 8 min away
-indoor car parking place: Carepark at Akácfa st for 19 €/ day. From 8 pm till 8 am and weekends are free on the streets
- airport pick up service for 25 eur up to 4 peole and minibus 45 eur up to 7 people
- swim towels can be rented for 3 eur
- Alternative walking tours by personal guide if you want to see Budapest differently
Situated in t, he Jewish Quarter historical area full of authentic cafes, restaurants, ruin bars and cool pubs. Great Synagogue , the biggest in Europe is nearby St. Stephen's Cathedral, Parliament Building and the Opera House are easily reachable. Famous thermal baths (Szechenyi), museums (House of Terror), zoo (in City Park), circus are nearby. Transportation is excellent. Metro takes you everywhere. You can either hop on a tour bus or take the boats on the romantic Danube or just wonder around in the city and Buda castles.
Public transport is excellent in Budapest you shall buy tourist pass which you can use for all transport, no need for car.
- Metro 2- / Blaha Lujza tér or Astoria/ -takes you to Keleti train station and Deák Tér- 4-8 min away
- Trolley 74 - 4 min away- takes you to Keleti train station
Transport from airport
- bus 100 E to Astoria then metro to Blaha Lujza tér- 1-1,5 hour- 4 eur / person
- shuttle bus- 1 hour- 7 eur/ person
- taxi- 30 min- 25 eur/ car
- you can park in the street max 4 hours. Pay with coins at the parking meters beside the streets. Costs 1,5 eur/ hour. From 6 pm until 8 am and weekends are free.
- indoor parking garage at Akácfa st 12 CAREpark- approx 18 eur/ day
Actividades cercanas: Museums, Sightseeing, Concert halls
You can cancel free of charge before making the first payment. Once the first payment has been made, no amount will be refunded.
If you choose Paypal or Bank Transfer as your payment method, you'll be required to cover the total amount at the time of booking. The cancellation conditions for credit card bookings will apply in such cases (see time frames). International bank transfers will not be accepted if they have not been made 4 working days prior to arrival at the apartment.
$ 113.05 - After booking, a fully-refundable amount will be blocked on your credit card.
Any kind of pet
Towels included in the price
Bed linens included in the price
Cleaning included in the price