Broad Court, City of Westminster
Included amenities: Wifi, Welcome Pack, Toiletries, Area Tips, Cleaning, Fridge Fill Service, Cafetiere, 24/7 Support.
Walking in the air:
Lofty, light and spacious, Broad Court III lingers like a melody. The main living areas are at the end of the hallway, beginning with the kitchen-diner, which is bright in blue. There’s a hand-turned oak table and large windows, and next door, the sitting room is soft in grey. Covent Garden may be below (you can see the Royal Opera House from the window) but you’ll find it hard to leave.
The master bedroom is to the right of the front door. There’s a chaise longue to rest on, and stained glass doors open into the ensuite. Underfloor heating warms marble tiles, and the roll-top bath is directly under another large window.:
- This home doesn't have air conditioning. Between june and september, we'll place fans in each bedroom. Please let us know if you'd like fans outside the summer period.
- Because of this home's central london location, some noise may be heard at night.
- Apart from from the living room, the fireplaces in this home are decorative.
- There is a sofabed in the sitting room which can sleep up to two additional guests. Please let us know if you'd like this set up for your stay.
- This home is located four floors up from street level and there is no elevator.
You can cancel free of charge before making the first payment. Once the first payment has been made, no amount will be refunded.
If you choose Paypal or Bank Transfer as your payment method, you'll be required to cover the total amount at the time of booking. The cancellation conditions for credit card bookings will apply in such cases (see time frames). International bank transfers will not be accepted if they have not been made 4 working days prior to arrival at the apartment.
$ 1320.20 - After booking, a fully-refundable amount will be blocked on your credit card.
Any kind of pet
Cleaning included in the price