Cromer Street, London
Included amenities: Wifi, Welcome Pack, Toiletries, Area Tips, Cleaning, Fridge Fill Service, Cafetiere, 24/7 Support.
Thanet Street is a two bedroom, two bathroom home in King’s Cross. This home’s sitting room has a charming mix of classic details and colourful contemporary pieces, while the kitchen below is wholly sleek, with a marble island, a blonde-wood table and a glass wall overlooking the garden. The master bedroom – an art-dotted room with a working fireplace – is more stylish still. You’re very centrally situated here, and you’ll find plenty of bars and restaurants – as well as some of the city’s finest libraries and museums – nearby. And it’s just a six-minute walk to King’s Cross – St. Pancras tube station.:
- This home is spread over three floors with no internal elevator.
- One loveable dog lives at this home. He won't be around during your stay, but this home may not be suitable for people with allergies.
- There are three steps up to the entrance of this home.
- The second bedroom is on the lower ground floor.
- This home doesn't have air-conditioning. Between june and september, we'll place fans in each bedroom. Please let us know if you'd like fans outside the summer period.
- Some noise from the nearby underground can be heard from the home.
You can cancel free of charge before making the first payment. Once the first payment has been made, no amount will be refunded.
If you choose Paypal or Bank Transfer as your payment method, you'll be required to cover the total amount at the time of booking. The cancellation conditions for credit card bookings will apply in such cases (see time frames). International bank transfers will not be accepted if they have not been made 4 working days prior to arrival at the apartment.
$ 1325.43 - After booking, a fully-refundable amount will be blocked on your credit card.
Cleaning included in the price