San Vicente Mártir
Luminous apartment located on the street of San Vicente Mártir, in the heart of Valencia. Elegant decoration, high ceiling and gleaming white walls. This apartment is characterized by its brightness, its spacious kitchen and its views of Valencia City Hall and one of the most important downtown streets. It is the ideal place to enjoy all the leisure activities that the historic centre of Valencia offers. It can accommodate up to 4 people.
1 double room, 1 double sofa bed, central air conditioning and heating, WiFi, open kitchen. In front of the City Hall of Valencia.
The apartment of 60 m2 has the following areas:
- Bright bedroom with double bed of 150x190 cm and views of the centre of Valencia.
- Practical and complete en suite bathroom with bathtub, mobile screen and Artichoke, sink, WC, bidet and mirror.
- Large living room with sofa bed for two people, HD-TV, large rectangular dining table and all kinds of kitchen appliances: dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, oven, fridge/freezer, Nespresso coffee machine, kettle, toaster and blender.
- Large windows overlooking one of the main streets of downtown Valencia.
The apartment comes with bed linen, towels and welcome amenities.
- Open kitchen.
- Free WIFI.
- Central air conditioning and heating.
- Check in from 03:00 p. m. to 09:00 p. m
- Check out from 09:00 a. m. to 11:00 a. m
(Out of time to a surcharge of 30 Eur).
Interaction with guests:
We would love to attend and advise you about everything you can do in the city of Valencia: gastronomy, sports, museums, culture, entertainment, shopping, golf, children, business…
San Vicente Mártir Street is located in the Ciutat Vella neighborhood, in the historic centre of Valencia. During your stay you could enjoy countless leisure and cultural activities. A few meters away is the Town Hall Square, with plenty of restaurants, bars and shops, the Central Market, the Main Theatre, the Archaeological Garden, various museums of different thematic and the well-known shopping centres of Corte Inglés and Mediamarkt, among others.
The neighborhood of Ciutat Vella is one of the most active areas of Valencia, where entertainment is guaranteed, both for adults and for the little ones.
- Bike path that runs through the whole city of Valencia.
- The nearest taxi stop is 650 meters away, on 14th Bailèn Street.
- Bus stop of lines N3 and N6 (Cotanda) at 23 m, of lines 19, 62 and 67 (Journalist Azzati) at 150 m and of line 28 (Mercado Central, Llotja) at 100 m.
- Xàtiva metro station (lines 3, 5 and 9) at 550 m.
- No parties.
- No smoking.
- No pets.
- No more guests.
- Responsibility, respect and good behaviour towards all facilities of use and neighbours.
- Respect the rest times, from 10:00 p. m. to 10:00 a. m.
Air conditioning: Included
Bed linen: Included
Final Cleaning: €50.00 /booking
Internet Access: Included
Security Deposit (refundable): €200.00 /booking
Arrival out of schedule: €30.00 /booking
Baby high chair: €25.00 /booking
Cot/Crib: €25.00 /booking
Registration number: AT-42864-V
You can cancel free of charge before making the first payment. Once the first payment has been made, no amount will be refunded.
If you choose Paypal or Bank Transfer as your payment method, you'll be required to cover the total amount at the time of booking. The cancellation conditions for credit card bookings will apply in such cases (see time frames). International bank transfers will not be accepted if they have not been made 4 working days prior to arrival at the apartment.
$ 226.13 - After booking you will be asked to leave a credit card number as a guarantee
|Baby high chair||US$ 28.27||(Single payment)|
|Late check-in||US$ 33.92||(Single payment)|
|Cot||US$ 28.27||(Single payment)|
Cleaning included in the price