Via Aurelio Saffi, Milano
Modern apartment on the last floor of a stately building in a quiet and prestigious setting, in the Castello Sforzesco area, just a short walk from the Cadorna metro stop (metro line MM1 - red / MM2 - green).
This 40 sq. mt. apartment, located on the top floor, has parquet flooring and air conditioning and has been completely renovated at the beginning of 2018.
Entering you will find the living area with an open floor plan kitchen, complete with dishwasher, traditional oven, and induction cooktop.
In the same room there is a table for 2 guests and a 2-seater French sofa bed.
The bathroom has a large shower, toilet, and washing machine.
Completing the apartment is the bedroom, furnished with double bed, TV corner and wardrobe with 4 doors.
**A city tourist tax will be applied. Cost per person per night: 3€, for maximum 14 nights.
The nearest parking garage is the Garage Alle Grazie on Corso Magenta, about 500 meters from the apartment.
- Cadorna metro and railway station (metro line MM1 - red / MM2 - green, lines S3 and S4, Malpensa Express)
- Milano Centrale, Lambrate, and Porta Garibaldi railway stations, reachable via MM2
- Trams 1, 19 and buses 50, 58, 61 (within 250 m)
The apartment is located on Via Saffi, in an elegant area close to Parco Sempione and the Castello Sforzesco, a strategic location that allows reaching the city’s main places of interest in a short time:
- The Duomo, symbol of Milan, and Piazza della Scala, which houses the famous opera theater;
- The Royal Palace and the Museo del Novecento, which host various permanent and temporary exhibitions throughout the year;
- Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, home to many shops among which is La Rinascente, a shopping mall named the “2016 Best Department Store” worldwide;
- The Triennale di Milano, considered an Italian institution par excellence for design, architecture, decorative and visual arts, fashion and audiovisual production, and which houses both permanent and temporary exhibitions;
- The Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie, which houses the famous Leonardo Da Vinci's Last Supper, depicting the Last Supper of Jesus and the Apostles;
- The Sforzesco Castle, one of the largest castles in Europe and a symbol of Milan.
Services in the area
- MyAuchan (Via Vincenzo Monti, 250 m) and Carrefour supermarkets (Via Vincenzo Monti, 500 m)
- Boccaccio Pharmacy (Via Giovanni Boccaccio, 200 m)
- UBI Banca bank (Via Aurelio Saffi, 50 m)
- San Giuseppe Hospital (Via San Vittore, 750 m).
Registration number: CIR: 015146-CIM-00172
Actividades cercanas: Museums, Restaurants, Shopping
You can cancel free of charge before making the first payment. Once the first payment has been made, no amount will be refunded.
If you choose Paypal or Bank Transfer as your payment method, you'll be required to cover the total amount at the time of booking. The cancellation conditions for credit card bookings will apply in such cases (see time frames). International bank transfers will not be accepted if they have not been made 4 working days prior to arrival at the apartment.
USD 338.81 - On arrival you will be required to leave a fully refundable security deposit - cash
Any kind of pet
|Tourist tax||US$ 3.39||(Per person and night)|
Bed linen included in the price
Towels included in the price
Cleaning included in the price