Rue René Boulanger, Paris
Please notice that the flat is “ready to live”.
For a few days, enjoy this large souplex of 94sqm, on 2 floors decorated with great care.
The ground floor covers 58sqm, it has an entrance, a full equipped kitchen opened on the living room, 2 bedrooms with storage, a shower room and separate toilet.
At the basement level, on a 36sqm space, you will find second living room, a master bedroom and a bathroom.
Furniture and equipment are brand new.
There is 2 double beds of 160 x 200 cm, 2 bunk beds (6 persons) and 2 sofas.
A baby cot can be added on request (10 Euros per day).
The additional fees for this apartment are:
- A service pack of 80 € (including one set of linen, one cleaning on arrival and some cleaning supplies).
- An insurance of 11 € (see terms and conditions).
- An occupancy tax of 0.88 € per night and per adult from 18 years old, requires by the Mayor of Paris.
The rate does not include bank transfer fees (usually there is no fee inside Euro countries for regular bank transfer) nor Paypal fees.
Registration number: 7511002421445
The place is located right in the center of Paris in the 10th district, surrounded by “Place de la République”, the Canal Saint-Martin, the “Marais” and the “Grands-Boulevards”.
- The “Place de la République”, is located less than 2 minutes walking distance, with its stores for decoration and clothes, night clubs, theaters, coffee shops and restaurants.
- The “Canal Saint-Martin”, is located less than 5 minutes walking, a lively area with bars, restaurants and walks along the canal.
- The “Marais” emblematic district of Paris, located less than 5 minutes walking, it extends over several districts where you will discover sumptuous courtyards and art galleries.
- The “Opéra and Grands-Boulevards” located in 10 minutes walking, where you will discover beautiful Haussmanian buildings, theaters, and fashion stores.
The neighbourhood is quiet and safe.
The apartment is very well located because of its proximity to other cultural and tourist places (distance indicated by walk):
- The museum of “Arts et Métiers” is in 3 minutes.
- The Picasso national museum is in less than 10 minutes.
- The Grévin Museum and the Chocolate Museum are 10 minutes.
- The National Museum of Modern Art at Pompidou Center is 15 minutes.
- The Montorgeuil Market, very lively area with many amenities and tradional local shops (butchery, cheese dairy, bakery, grocery, fish shop ...).
- The “Place des Vosges” with its art shops and the Louis XIII Square are less than 15 minutes.
- The “Place de la Bastille” with its bars, restaurants, opera house, discotheques, and fashionable clothing stores ... is less than 20 minutes.
- And many other places to discover within 25 minutes, such as: The Seine, the Tuileries Garden, the Royal Palace, the Louvre Museum and Notre Dame.
The nearest metro stations are within 2 minutes walking from the flat: “République” and “Strasbourg Saint-Denis”. As well as several bus lines close to “Porte Saint-Denis”.
Two covered car parks are accessible within 10 minutes walking from the flat:
- Turbigo-Fontaine : 21, rue Fontaine du Temple ######### Paris
- Saint Martin : face au 254 Rue Saint-Martin ######### Paris
Actividades cercanas: Sightseeing, Shopping, Restaurants, Cinemas/movie theaters, Museums, Theaters, Concert halls, Health/beauty spa, Antique shops, Massage
You can cancel free of charge before making the first payment. Once the first payment has been made, no amount will be refunded.
If you choose Paypal or Bank Transfer as your payment method, you'll be required to cover the total amount at the time of booking. The cancellation conditions for credit card bookings will apply in such cases (see time frames). International bank transfers will not be accepted if they have not been made 4 working days prior to arrival at the apartment.
subject to dates
Any kind of pet
|Bed linen||US$ 79.49||(Single payment)|
|Tourist tax||US$ 3.27||(Per person and night)|
|Damage insurance||US$ 12.49||(Single payment)|
Towels included in the price
Cleaning included in the price